Get a chance to go on a fun learning adventure in Tokyo, Japan with your family! Fun and exciting activities in the Land of the rising Sun await a lucky family of four (4).
The winner and his chosen companions will experience a learning adventure in Japan!
INTERNATIONAL ROBOT EXHIBITION
THE TOKYO SKYTREE
HAMA RIKYU GARDEN
NATIONAL MUSEUM OF EMERGING SCIENCE & INNOVATION (MIRAIKAN)
- Contest Period: October 1 – 20, 2017
- Travel date: December 1 – 5, 2017
- Who are qualified to join:
- Participants must be citizens or legal residents of the Philippines.
- Participants must be SKY Subscribers.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Participants must be available to travel on the specific travel event dates.
- Must be a family of four (4) members with at least one (1) adult as parent/guardian.
- All four (4) members of the family must have valid passports within six (6) months from the target travel dates (December 1 - 5, 2017)
- An account number can only join once during the promo duration. If the winning entry is from a participant who is not the account owner, the participant can win provided he/she presents an authorization letter together with a valid ID of the account holder.
- The organizer’s employees, its agencies and affiliates up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promo
- Participants must enter the contest page at www.mysky.com.ph/japanflyaway and submit the following information.
- The participant’s full name, account name, account number, gender, email address, contact number, residential address, country of residence, date of birth, and interests
- His/her answer to the question set forth below.
Question: What was your most magical family vacation? (Please answer in 255 characters or less)
- Participants can submit only one entry for the entire duration of the contest.
- The contest entry period begins on October 1, 2017 at 6:00am Philippines time and ends on October 20, 2017 at 3:00pm Philippines time. Screening of valid entries for shortlisting of 15 finalists with DTI representative is on October 23, 2017.
- One winning family of four (4) will be selected based on judging of entries to be held on October 24, 2017, 3:00 pm at the SKY Cable Office: 6/F ELJ Communication Center, ABSCBN Compound, Eugenio Lopez Drive, Diliman, Quezon City in the presence of a DTI representative.
- The criteria for judging is as follows:
- 60% creativity of short write-up (manner on how facts are presented and specific scenarios presented with emotional appeal)
- 20% conciseness – write-up is not more than 255 characters
- 20% originality (uniqueness and distinctiveness of the short write-up shared in terms of content or substance)
- Judges Qualifications: A representative from the Marketing and Sales Team, name(s) as follows:
- Christine Caballero (Airtime Marketing Supervisor)
- Jaynalen Redondo (Airtime Marketing Head)
- Anna Barbara Castro (Airtime Sales Head)
- One (1) Winner (family of 4) will get of the following:
- Trip to Tokyo, Japan inclusive of:
- Economy class round trip air tickets departing from Manila, Philippines to Tokyo, Japan vice versa
- A four (4) nights, five (5) days standard twin sharing accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Tokyo, Japan
- All meals for four (4) persons in the four (4) nights and five (5) days stay in Tokyo, Japan
- Inclusive of tours and activities (see enclosed itinerary)
TOTAL Worth of Prizes: Over Php 400,000.00
- Trip to Tokyo, Japan inclusive of:
- How to claim:
- The Winners will be notified via registered mail, phone call, email on October 24, 2017 and announcement at www.mysky.com.ph/japanflyaway on the same date.
- Upon receipt of the registered notification, winners must coordinate with organizer not later than October 27, 2017 for the necessary arrangements particular to the booking schedule of the travel date.
- Winners can claim their prizes every Monday – Friday (10 AM to 4 PM) at SKY Cable Office: 6/F ELJ Communication Center, ABSCBN Compound, Eugenio Lopez Drive, Diliman, Quezon City until December 1, 2017.
- Winners should bring a valid ID together with the registered notification.
- Representatives who will claim on behalf of the winner must present at least one (1) valid ID and authorization letter & a valid ID from the Winner.
- The Grand Prize is TRANSFERRABLE and not convertible to cash.
- In case those Winners would like to transfer his/her prize, winner should send formal letter to organizer stating his/her reason for prize transfer.
- Organizer to evaluate letter. Organizer will send notification to Winners within a week after receipt of letter once his/her prize is ready for transfer.
- Upon agreement between winners and organizer on the prize transfer, individual who will receive prize is subject to comply on the promo mechanics as followed by original winner.
- Unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited in favor of the sponsor with prior notice to DTI.
- All expenses related to the redemption of the Grand Prizes and thereof shall be on the account of the winners (i.e.: terminal fees, travel document expenses, applicable taxes).
Talk to Us
We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! You may text, email, tweet or call anytime.